Saturday, June 16, 2012

Faith like a child

Since the time Delcia was two or so, she would be heard playing trains with her friends Captain Hook and Jesus. The other day she asked me, "mommy when is Jesus coming back to life, because I want to show him my tattoo?" (She had a Jack Sparrow temporary tattoo on that she was extremely proud of). I'm sure Jesus can't wait to see it!
She was watching an Avatar cartoon the other day while I was showering and getting ready. At the beginning of the show it says, "he was sent to save the world." Us being Christian, she had heard that before. She looked at me and said, "that's silly mommy, only Jesus can save the world." that comment blew me away! I'm amazed at the amount of faith she has. She is not consumed by the doubts and fears so many of us struggle with.