Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby shower #2

I'm finally updating the blog! Don't ask me what I do with all my time, but it still seems to fly by. So a few of my good friends threw a baby shower for me last Saturday. They worked so hard planning it and it was obvious that they had put a lot of time and effort into it. It was really fun to get together with so many good girlfriends and to share this exciting time together. The shower was book themed, so everyone contributed a favorite childrens book addressed to Delcia. The books are really sweet and we can't wait to read them together. I also received some great advice and encouragement on becoming a mother. Scary!
Everyone has been so supportive and excited for us. We can't wait for baby Delcia to meet everyone. She will be surrounded by great role models and people who love her and will support her in life. John and I feel so lucky to have so many good friends and a great support group. Thanks to all those who came to the shower and especially those who put it together with lots of love and planning- Alicia, Brook, Charis, Jordan, Leslie and Trina. You guys are the greatest and I feel so blessed to have such great friends!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spillane Creative said...

Too fun, did you ever get our gift?