Monday, December 15, 2008

It finally Happened!!!!

It snowed in Utah. Since the birth of Delcia isn't amongst us just yet, I had to make it out and tell the snow that she soon would be and that I might have to take a few days away from the snow. It's been a bare year, and we were definitely reminded of that on the out, but up top we were able to manage to find a few sweet turns. I was also reminded of how long it had been since I walked up a hill. I'll get um next time. So much for the ripping year squezzed in before Delcia.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Spillane Creative said...

It's been dumping here! Is it dumping there? YOur blog title is a little mis leading for those of us waiting to hear if Ness has popped yet! I was starting to wonder if little Delcia was around yet. I will be in town Friday to Tuesday. So I hope I can come see you guys.
love hil

Anonymous said...

Where did you guys ski? Frank and I might have to hit Beard's via snowmobile this weekend, we are getting a bunch of snow this week and there is no sign of it letting up.