Monday, March 2, 2009

Piddie Party

Delcia was sporting her Piddie slippers for the first time today. They look so cute on her! My friend and neighbor Dana makes these cute birdie slippers that have become my favorite baby gift to give.
So apparently I was mistaken about Delc being done with her fussiness in the evenings. She was just teasing us with calm, peaceful evenings for awhile. That's okay, we still love her. My parents have been kind enough to watch her twice during the evil evening hours when you have to constantly try to keep this baby happy. It's not easy. During the day, she is mostly happy and sleeps a lot. Thank goodness!
We spent Sat. and Sun. evenings this last weekend celebrating the upcoming marriage of our friends, Brandon and Anne whose wedding is Mar. 21st. John worked with Brandon at Black Diamond and they have been good friends ever since. We've had the pleasure of getting to know Anne since they've been dating. Sat. night was a couples home improvement shower and Sun. night was a girls only lingerie shower, (at which Delcia was exposed to very adult talk and attire). Both showers were very much fun
and we are so excited for these two wonderful, sweet and very fun people to get married. (Sorry, I don't have any pictures of them- maybe at the wedding).
Nothing else new on the home front. John is still busy as ever with school and work and I try to stay busy and sane being home with the cute babe.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kiera said...

LOVE all the updates. Oh, how I wish I could meet sweet Delcia and take some pictures!!!!! Love you guys!

Chris "Jigidy" Jensen said...

I don't want to see pictures of the cute couple, I want to see pictures from the Lingerie party, now we are talking.

Anonymous said...

Aww, those pictures make me want to just pick up little Delcia and ooh and ahh over her! SO CUTE! Love to you all!


Aunt Sarah (beard) :-)

Kristel said...

She is so, so, SO cute! I really wish that I could get out to meet her and visit you when I'm back next month. The little slippers are adorable, too...does your neighbor sell those, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Janessa, you totally made my day!! Thanks so much for posting photos of cute little Delcia in her Piddies. :)

Dana